Universal Cleaner is a highly effective deodoriser and breaks down organic smells and stains at the source (instead of just masking the odour) on whatever surface your pet has claimed as its own.
To clean up after your fuzzy loved one’s number one on carpets and textiles follow these simple steps:
- Remove as much urine as possible using a blotting motion
- Apply a liberal amount of Universal Cleaner to the affected area - it is important to ensure the urine is completely saturated in Universal Cleaner to achieve the best result
- Use a damp sponge to blot up the liquid, rinsing as you go to ensure you’re drawing up the Universal Cleaner and urine
- When the spot is as dry as possible, leave to air dry
- Enjoy stain-free, smell-free carpets and textiles