We collect certain information or data about you when you use this website.
• questions, queries or feedback you leave, including your email address if you send an email to Koh
• your IP address, and details of which web browser you used
• information on how you use the site, using and page tagging techniques to help us improve the website (cookies)
• details to allow you to access information or offers about Koh, eg an email address (you’ll always be told when this information is being collected, and it will only be used for the purpose you provide it for)
This helps us to:
• improve the site by monitoring how you use it
• respond to any feedback you send us, if you’ve asked us to
• provide you with information about products / offers / events if you want it
Where your data is stored
We store any data on our servers within Australia.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can’t guarantee the security of your data. Any data you transmit is at your own risk.
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
Payment transactions are always encrypted.
Information used for Customer Feedback
All customers who purchase from us may receive an automated email from our feedback system services provider feefo.com. Customer feedback is an important tool for us to understand how we are performing. The feedback service is integral to the operation of our website, and it is not possible to opt-out of this service when you make a purchase. If you do not agree to this, you should not continue with your purchase. After you have purchased you may opt out of receiving emails from feefo.com by using the feefo opt-out link at the bottom of their email, by sending us an email, or via our 'Contact Us' page.
Links to other websites