Welcome to the wild world of surface protection! While it may not be the most exciting topic in the world, it is certainly an important one. We all want to keep our surfaces clean and germ-free, but it can be a challenge to find a product that is both effective and safe to use. That's where we come in…
Our Protect Surface is like a superhero for your surfaces, protecting them from bacteria and mould growth without any of the chemical nasties. And let's be honest, we could all use a little extra protection right now, couldn't we?
But we get it - sometimes different products are confusing. So let's break it down into some easy-to-follow steps:
Firstly: We recommend using Surface Protect on those high-touch areas around your home, like the flush button on your loo, taps, light switches, door handles, and the kitchen counter (especially after handling raw chicken - yikes).
- Spray Universal Cleaner on your target surface and wipe clean with your Universal Cloth until dry. This is just like your regular cleaning routine, but with a superhero sidekick.
- Spray Protect Surface onto the same area and wait for 3-5 minutes until the surface is dry.
- Finally, use your dry, clean Universal Cloth to wipe away any residue. And voila! Your surface is now protected from 99.9% of bacteria for up to 7 days.
"But what about mould?" you ask. Don't worry, we’ve got you covered there too. Follow these top tips:
- Apply Universal Cleaner to the target surface and wait for 2-3 minutes.
- Wipe down with a dry Universal Cloth. Repeat until all visible mould spores are removed.
- Once the surface has been cleared of spores and dried off, spray Koh Protect liberally on the surface.
- Wait for 5 minutes and then gently wipe away any excess residue.
And just like that, your surface will be protected from mould spore regrowth for up to three months.
So go ahead, put your faith in our superhero product by Koh and protect your surfaces from the evil forces of bacteria and mould. No capes required.
Note: We recommend wearing gloves and a suitable face mask during mould removal to avoid any contact or inhalation of spores which can be harmful.