Koh Survey Conditions of Entry
Koh Survey Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the Koh Survey promotion (Promotion) is deemed to be an acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. The Promotion commences 28 June, 2021 at 11am AEST and entries close at 11:59pm GMT on 4 July 2021 (Promotion Period).
3. Entry is open to AU residents. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, or agencies or companies associated with the conduct of this Promotion, are ineligible to enter the Promotion. “Immediate family” means spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by parent), regardless of whether they reside in the same household as the employee.
4. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to all terms and conditions.
5. To be eligible to enter, you must, during the Promotional Period by completing the Koh Survey and agreeing to be entered into the Koh Survey Promotion by entering your email when asked.
6. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. Records of the Promoter are final and conclusive as to time of receipt.
7. Entries are limited to one entry per person.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of entries. Any entry that does not comply with these Conditions of Entry will be invalid.
9. Prizes available to be won by entrants during the Promotion Period are as follows:
|Visa Debit Card||$200||1|
10. The value of the prize is accurate and based upon the recommended retail price(s) at the date of publishing these Conditions of Entry where relevant. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize after that date. The prize (including any unused portion) cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. The Promoter retains the right to substitute the prize with a prize of equal or greater value (including where the prize is unavailable) where applicable.
11. This is a game of chance and skill plays no part. All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be placed in a draw to be held at 180 Commonwealth Street, Surry Hills, NSW Australia at 3pm EAST on 8 July 2021. The first 6 valid entries drawn will win the prizes in the order the prizes are set out in clause 9 of these Conditions of Entry. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is awarded the prize.
12. The winners of all prizes will be notified in writing by email sent to the email address entered by the winner in their entry. The winners’ names will be published on the Koh Website (www.koh.com) by 10th July 2021.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute. The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
14. Prizes will be sent to the winners by email to the address nominated by the winner in their entry.
15. The Promoter and its related entities take no responsibility for loss of or damage to a prize once it has been sent by the Promoter to the winner’s nominated address.
16. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting any prize is the responsibility of the winner.
17. The Promoter and its related entities will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with receiving, taking or using any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its discretion to modify the terms of the Promotion including the prizes and these Conditions of Entry, subject to approval of the gaming authorities in each State and Territory where relevant.
19. If any act or omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Conditions of Entry, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
21. The Promoter is Koh Australia Pty Limited 12 139 768 219 of 180 Commonwealth Street, Surry Hills, 2010.