Game of Chance T&Cs
- This promotion is conducted, and the prize is administered by Koh Australia PTY LTD ABN 12 139 768 219 101 Grafton Street, Bondi Junction, NSW 2022
- This promotion is a game of chance. It is free to enter, and each eligible entry has an equal chance of winning.
- All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry to the promotion constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entries open from 9am AEST local time on 11 February 2024 and close at 11:59pm AEST local time on 24 February 2024 (“Promotion Period”).
- Employees of the Promoter are ineligible to enter the promotion, as are their immediate families.
- To enter the promotion, an entrant must have completed the entry form with correct details.
- An entrant’s submission must not be late, incomplete, incomprehensible or in violation of any of the Promotor’s policies or any laws.
- Entry to the promotion is limited to one (1) entry per person.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity or eligibility of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity or eligibility of the entrant or the validity of an entry. In the event that the winner cannot provide suitable proof of eligibility, they will forfeit the prize and no substitution or compensation will be offered.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter (not the time of transmission). The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or for delays or failures in any telecommunications services or equipment.
- The Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, declare an entry to be invalid if that entry has not been submitted in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or where the entrant has engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
- By submitting an entry the entrant consents to receiving promotional material from the Promoter via email and SMS
- An entrant is eligible to win the prize if they are 16 years old and over and a resident of Australia.
- There will be twenty eight (28) winners. The winners will be randomly drawn by the Promotor at Koh Australia, 101 Grafton Street, Bondi Junction, NSW 2022 at 4pm AEST local time on 26 February 2024.
- The winners will be notified via email within five (5) working days of the draw and will be notified via email.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winners and deliver the prizes. However, if the prize is not claimed by 1 March 2024, it will be redrawn, and the winner of an unclaimed prize will be notified via email.
- Each winner will win one (1) Complete Starter Kit valued at $249.15 (RRP $415.25)
- The Promoter will, at the Promoter’s cost, post the prize to the winner’s postal address within 28 days of the winner claiming the prize.
- The prize cannot be exchanged or transferred and is not redeemable for cash.
- If the prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to enable them to participate in this Promotion. The Promoter may disclose the entrants' personal information to third parties including its service providers to assist in conducting this Promotion and awarding the prize. If the entrant does not provide their personal information as requested, they may be ineligible to enter or claim a prize in the Promotion.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.